RE: CfC: to publish "HTML5 Image Description Extension" specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

I still support publication of this as FPWD.

Leif H Silli

Paul Cotton, Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:47:07 +0000:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-proposals/raw-file/1f251fcbe363/longdesc1/longdesc.html

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-proposals/raw-file/b63325998cc1/longdesc1/longdesc.html