RE: CfC: to publish "The srcset attribute" specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 16:38:25 +0000
> From: w3c@marcosc.com
> To: fredandw@live.com
> CC: paul.cotton@microsoft.com; public-html-admin@w3.org
> Subject: Re: CfC: to publish "The srcset attribute" specification as a  First Public Working Draft (FPWD)
>
> Hi Fred,
>
> On Wednesday, 6 February 2013 at 14:07, Fred Andrews wrote:
>
> > Perhaps the scope need not be well defined and this should not block FPWD, but I am not in a position to make this judgement.
>
> Can this be interpreted as you removing your initial objection? We reserve the right of any individual to object to the publication; and we want to be sure that you are ok with proceeding.

Yes I withdraw my objections on the basis that "Consensus is not a prerequisite for
approval to publish; the Working Group MAY request
publication of a Working Draft even if it is unstable and does not meet all
Working Group requirements.", see http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr#first-wd

Addressing the scope and its relationship to other work appears to be a challenge for the publication of the 'Last Call Announcement', not a FPWD.

I am sorry for wasting peoples time and thank you for your patience.

cheers
Fred