Re: Opportunity to revise rationales

I have now, today, updated the rationale describing some of the new
developments inside and outside the spec:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/PolyglotRecommendationRationale#New_data_since_2012

PS Sam, sorry for my late reply. I only discovered today that I forgot
to actually post the reply that I wrote immediately after your answer.

Leif H Silli

Sam Ruby, Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:21:05 -0500: