Re: Opportunity to revise rationales

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:25:52 +0100
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>
I have now, today, updated the rationale describing some of the new
developments inside and outside the spec:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/PolyglotRecommendationRationale#New_data_since_2012

PS Sam, sorry for my late reply. I only discovered today that I forgot
to actually post the reply that I wrote immediately after your answer.

Leif H Silli

Sam Ruby, Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:21:05 -0500: