Re: CfC: to publish a Last Call “Media Source Extensions” Working Draft

Paul Cotton wrote:
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish as a Last Call Working Draft of the following “Media Source Extensions” specification:
>
>         https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/default/media-source/media-source-lc.html

So I was a little bit disappointed to see that no action has been taken
on bug 22371. Looking back at the minutes of the recent MSE telecons, I
can't actually figure out why. The 9 July minutes some reference to
discussion at a 2 July meeting, but I could only find minutes for an EME
meeting on that date, and they did not mention 22371.