Re: Patches merged or staged for week 50

On 12/08/2012 10:17 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:

> Hi Sam,
>
> If it is the case that new features can be added to HTML5.1 as
> described Is it a reasonable request that the main spec be merged?

It certainly is a reasonable thing for the WG to discuss.

Hopefully, the WG can come up with a consistent 'bar' for new features
that applies independent of the source of the proposal.

> I can continue to edit it as a separate spec and changes can be
> pulled into 5.1 on the same basis and same level of WG oversight as
> when they are pulled from the WHATWG spec.
>
> Regards Stevef

- Sam Ruby

> On 8 Dec 2012, at 14:53, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>
>> On 12/08/2012 07:08 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>>>

>>> On 8 December 2012 11:14, Silvia Pfeiffer
>>> <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com <mailto:silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>>
>>> wrote:
>>> https://accountaccess.edwardjones.com/ca-accounts/summary-of-accounts.action

I think the relationship with the WHATWG is a special one since they

>>> www.HTML5accessibility.com <http://www.HTML5accessibility.com> |