Re: CfC: to publish HTML 5.1 specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

Hi Travis,

>I agree, but I'm wondering who will volunteer to prepare the extension
specs. I'm happy to pull stuff out of the main HTML5 document...

There is already an extension spec alternative to section 4.8.1.1 [1], has
been for years.

There is also an alternative extension spec to <hgroup>

<subline> extension spec[2]

For any extension specs, editors interested in pursuing them should step
forward.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/alt-techniques/
[2] http://www.html5accessibility.com/HTML5extensions/subline.html

regards