Re: Rationale for polyglot recommendation ( was RE: HTML WG telecon 2012-12-06 - Actions, Document Status, Task Force reports, Mailing list)

Adrian Bateman, Thu, 6 Dec 2012 16:22:26 +0000:
> On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:07 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
>> 3. Polyglot Markup: HTML-Compatible XHTML Documents
>>
>> a) Candidate CR working draft
>> http://www.w3.org/2012/11/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item03
>> CR advancement.
>
> Please find the draft rationale on the wiki here:
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/PolyglotRecommendationRationale
>
> If other people want to add further to this, please edit the wiki page.

Thanks for the good start! I took a stab at extending it. (Making the
format more like Change Proposals as well.)

Leif HS