Re: Media -- Draft Revised Appendix A

Just a note I've already created a publication branch, MAUR_NOTE. It
already has a bunch of edits to frontmatter, that I need to preserve.
I'll need to merge or cherry pick your edits, but not suck up any
frontmatter stuff. So please sequester frontmatter edits into separate
commits so I can exclude them. Michael