Re: Call for consensus - transcript extension

I support the proposal. I'd go with developing example 1. I'm expecting
we'll eventually whittle the options down to one, once we put our finger to
see what way the wind will blow with the HTML5 team.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902