FW: ACTION-1642: New aria-kbdshortcuts property (for Issue 711)

Specifically copying the HTML-a11y TF, who may not always see PF-bound
emails.

Related to the @accesskey discussion underway. Coordination will be critical
here, as the same open questions exist for both efforts (discoverability,
alternate mapping options, etc.) .

JF