ARIA Docs Need Disambiguation [Was: request: move ARIA in HTML to auto publishing]

Hi, Steve, All:

Looking at your email exchange with Paul below, and also sending out
PF's (and the HTML-A11Y) CfC for this publication bring me to the
conclusion that we should do a bit more to distinguish our ARIA (and
HTML) docs, one from another.

I'm noting not only the document titles in the exchange below, but also
the document short names in the respective URIs ...

Steven Faulkner writes:
> Hi Paul,
>
> name confusion, This request is for ARIA in HTML, the HTML module spec,
> which is not jointly published.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/html-aria/
>
> I also requested Using ARIA in HTML (Now called Notes of using ARIA in
> HTML) to aid disambiguation.
> http://w3c.github.io/aria-in-html/

I suggest this doesn't cleanly disambiguate between the two because our (inherited)  short name for the
second ("Notes") document is now also the same as the full name of the first. I think this will continue to confuse.

The first document title has:		ARIA in HTML"
The second document short name URI has:	aria-in-html

Can we look at these, and perhaps also the other relevant HTML/ARIA
documents (such as the HTML-AAM) to clear up potential vectors of
confusion as best we can before another heartbeat?

I'm aware this would require another round of CfC, but might it not be
worthwhile?

Thoughts??

Janina

--