Re: Moving forward on "HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives"

Steven Faulkner writes:
> On 13 October 2014 22:50, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>
> > Whether or not it's the only, it's sufficient to raise the question. If
> > the support you allege is insufficient for PR, I don't see as we can
> > accept it in this doc as a "best" practice.
> >

> I understand, I was confused by your statement
>
> "There's a fundamental flaw between the stated intent of this document
> > and the approaches it discusses and recommends."
>

> Which lead me to think that the doc included numerous approaches that lead
> to the document's content being fundamentally flawed.

No, not saying anything like that, though we're only illustrating again
how easy it is for misunderstanding to appear. Glad we could clear this
one up right away.

I'm hopeful this will indeed put us back on track to a note, not just a
heartbeat. I'll continue to work on it, and it will certainly be on the
TF agenda Thursday. Unfortunately, I think we'll need to run CfCs again.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net