Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 10:49:34 -0400
To: chaals@yandex-team.ru
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Mindful that we have sent competing agendas let me also say that I'm
quite happy to defer to you chairing this week.

However, I would suggest we should add a key recent development to the
agenda very near the top, perhaps second or third item?

agenda+ Canvas 2D -- Missing requirement in the CR spec

tia

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200