Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

On Wed, 1 Oct 2014 18:54:01 +0000
Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Where do we stand on the Alt Note:
> http://www.w3.org/2014/09/25-html-a11y-minutes.html#item04

We agreed last week not to publish it (not even a heartbeat) until after the longdesc Rec.

I've (as agreed last week) reverted the changes that made it a draft WG Note, and also added an explicit note in the status section that it's expected to become a Note in the future (i.e. it's not on Rec track).

I also volunteered to become a co-editor of it, which, as I understand it, would need a CfC from the task force, but woudl let us move forward with it fairly quickly after longdesc is done.

Liam