Re: Revival of the HTML Accessibility TF Media Sub Group

Hi again,

Two weeks ago, I solicited the group for anyone interested in participating in the Media Sub Group [1].  We have decided to expand the times offered for this teleconference.  I welcome anyone with an interest and/or expertise in Accessibility in Media to consider joining the Media Sub Group [2]:

Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/media-a11y-tf-2/

Best,

Mark

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2014Feb/0096.html