PFWG Review--W3C DOM4 is in Last Call

Colleagues:

The PFWG has concluded a review of the DOM4 Last Call document. We are
pleased to note that we found no a11y issues with this specification.

Our decision is logged in the member confidential minutes of our 26
February teleconference available at:
https://www.w3.org/2014/02/26-pf-minutes.html#item03

A publically accessible copy of these minutes can be expected following
approval to publish at the 5 March meeting, to be made available
following that date on PF's public list archive:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/latest

Janina