RE: HTML WG F2F Meeting 8-9 April 2014

I'll be there.  I'd like to talk about accessibility API mappings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sadecki [mailto:mark@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 12:39 PM
To: HTML A11Y TF Public
Subject: HTML WG F2F Meeting 8-9 April 2014

Dear HTML Accessibility Task Force participants,

The HTML WG will be holding a Face to Face meeting in San Jose on April 8 and 9, 2014 [1].  The Task Force would like to determine who plans on attending this meeting or may be interested in attending.  Please reply to this email and indicate your ability or willingness to attend.  Suggestions for additional topics to discuss with the working group or among TF participants are welcome.

Possible topics for discussion with the working group that pertain to work the TF is involved in include:

* Testing
* CR at risk features
* USing WAI-ARIA in HTML
* ALT Techniques
* Longdesc

Topics for Informal discussions among TF participants could potentially include:

* Canvas
* Media
* HTML5.1

[1] F2F Wiki: http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2014-04-Agenda