Re: Longdesc testing in Linux

Hi Janina,

It does not appear that Firefox is exposing the longdesc value to AT-SPI.
 If it is, I cannot find the value anywhere.  However, I cannot explain how
Accerciser knows what the value is. I would think it must know somehow
since it can open the URL when you click the “Perform action” button.
Unless it is passing that request back to Firefox, who is actually handling
the action.  Perhaps someone with more Linux/AT-SPI experience should be
consulted.  I have CC’d joanmarie on this one.

Mark