Re: Call for Consensus: Publish HTML Image Descriptions as Last Call

Hi, Paul:

As I read it, the W3C Patent Policy requires at least 60-days of Last Call:

http://www.w3.org/2003/12/22-pp-faq.html#refdraftislc

I don't believe we anticipate a longer period.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net