Re: Call for Review: HTML5 Image Description Extension (longdesc) Last Call

James Craig writes:
> On Jul 16, 2013, at 7:15 PM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>
> > Does Safari support MathML? Can one navigate MathML with VoiceOver?
>
> Yes.

Excellent.

> > Is it only Chrome that ignored the community's work adding MathML support into Webkit?
>
> I'm not sure what that means: "ignored the community's work"?

At the IDPF/W3 Ebook Conference in NYC last February several people were
wringing their hands about the lack of MathML support in browsers. They
were particularly upset as several among them had done the work to add
MathML support into Webkit. I'd have to go look at the notes from that
conference to see whether there are names named.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net