Re: FW: Overview of testing in view of CR exit

Thanks, Paul, for the pointer.

I would want Rich participating in our TF review re testing canvas. I'll
ask his availability during the PF call Wednesday and report back
whether we can look at it during Thursday's TF call.

Janina

Paul Cotton writes:
> Please note that the Canvas editorial team has provided the HTML WG with a document this describes the level of interoperability of the Canvas features.  See below and:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2013Jul/0000.html
>
> I will join the A11Y TF meeting this week if the TF wants to discuss this document.
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net