RE: Requesting bugzilla component for HTML-A11y-TF

Thanks for the summary of the requirements.  Your explanation sounds like you want to use this new component for NEW bugs.

> Can you please create a bugzilla component for the HTML-A11y-TF, so
> that people can assign re-opened bugs to the TF where appropriate?

But Judy's original request appeared to apply only to older bugs that were being re-opened so that the A11Y TF could work on the re-opened bugs.

Personally I think Judy's requirement could have simply been met by using the Keyword field.  For example the search http://tinyurl.com/a66h5e9 finds all bugs across all specs in the Product "HTML WG" with the Keyword field containing "a11ytf".

But I will "suspend disbelief" for now and simply watch how the new component is used.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada