Re: Using WAI-ARIA in HTML ready for publication

Hi Paul,

the changes to the recommendations table are editorial corrections.

the section on aria-hidden is an addition I made to the editors draft, but
did not intend to be in the working draft. I have removed it from the
working draft copy.

regards
steve

<http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>