Re: comment on Longdesc extension

The formal response to this comment is as follows:

We agree that additional use cases that demonstrate a need for
discoverability should be added to this specification. We propose the
following addition to the "Use Cases" section:

Image Search
Many search engines provide an option to search for images and present the
results out of context. The ability to discover and process identified
descriptions allows search engines to improve the source material they use
to support text-based queries for images.
Requires: Discoverability
Describing Images
Image search tools identify multiple copies of the same image. Where a
search tool can identify a description of an image, this can be provided
to the user as a description for any copies of that image.
Requires: Discoverability

And rather than reply to myself again, I will note here that I am
satisfied by this response.

cheers

Chaals