Re: HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 8 August at 15:00Z for 60 minutes

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:00:17 +0400
To: "HTML Accessibility Task Force" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>
Regrets. Comments on some agenda items inline.

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 21:34:10 +0400, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
wrote:

> agenda+	Longdesc Status Update [See Below]

I expect to spend a little time on this tomorrow. Hopefully I will have
tests, and propose resolutions to the comments received so far.

> agenda+	TF Work Statement CFC

Does the PF group have proposed wording that would resolve their issues?
Or are we expected to produce it?

> agenda+	Potential for TF Participation at TPAC 2013?

I will be at TPAC, but in other meetings the entire time.

cheers