RE: drawSystemFocusRing and drawCustomFocusRing in Google Chrome Canary today

I think I see a couple of additional issues:

There seem to be 2 types of focus events.

Type 1: Events where focus was last on the address bar, and tab or
shift-tab jumps directly into a canvas fallback item

Type 2: Events where focus was elsewhere on the page (including being on
any canvas fallback item) and moves to a canvas fallback item

For type 1, onfocus seems to fire multiple times (4 or 5 times) and
drawSystemFocusRing() works.

For type 2, onfocus fires just once and drawSystemFocusRing() does not
work. Although test if (drawSystemFocusRing) is true.

The differences between number of times onfocus fires also exist in
Chrome 28.0.1500.95

I modified this test page to help illustrate these issues. It has
instructions under the heading “Problems” for seeing this:

http://wps.pearsoned.com/wps/media/objects/13909/14243253/Patterns_System_Focus_ring_issues.htm