Re: Review of Section 7.1 by ARIA working group in PF

Thanks Benjamin.

I did not. I made that preference change and it now works. Most browsers
have visible keyboard focus on on by default in desktop browsers which was
why I was surprised.

I typically use Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Rich Schwerdtfeger