Re: Change Proposal for Issue 194

I agree with Charles on all points.

One small point:  regarding interactive transcripts, I wouldn't classify them as either common or well-understood.  They aren't used *that* widely, nor are they particularly well-liked  (anecdotally speaking) in the caption-viewing community.  The motion that is often inherent in an interactive transcript-- either a moving box/highlighting region or scrolling text-- can be distracting and difficult to read when trying to watch a video.

Geoff/NCAM