Re: discussion of video transcript - issue 194

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the first draft of a proposal that we've recently started
> discussing at Google:
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposal/Issue194_SP
>
> Please read with an open mind and feel free to make suggestions for improvement.

If we're going to reuse @for and @id, we should probably make the
following work as well to match how these attributes work with
<label>:

<transcript>
<video id=v1 src=video.mp4></video>
</transcript>

There might be rationale to make the following work as well:

<video id=v1 src=video.mp4></video>
<transcript>
</transcript>

But this would need testing for compatibility with the existing corpus.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis