Re: [aapi] HTML to API Agenda for March 27

Hi,

a few more items:

+recent additions to Mac mappings for elements
+all header/footer as banner/contentinfo landmarks and ARIA spec
+Mac api and input types with Date and/or Time or month, or week states.
AXDateField?
+Mac api and human-intelligible description using AXRoleDescription for
certain elements, e.g., <ins> and <del>?

--
Jason Kiss
Web: www.accessibleculture.org