Re: Updates to Issue-201 Change Proposal per our conversation

Hi all
I have made some further changes to the text:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-201#Details

please review.

note: I am also waiting on a response to the clarification email [1]  i
forwarded earlier. While I sent it to the WHATWG list if anybody iin the
HTML WG can disabuse me that would be helpful.

Once we have agreed upon the text in the Ted's change and my questions are
clarified I will withdraw my CP in favour of teds.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2012Jul/0142.html

--
with regards