From: Paul Cotton
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:33 PM
To: public-html@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-182: footnote-recommendation - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

'Advice in spec about annotations promotes inaccessible content'

The current status for this issue:

So far, we have one Change Proposal submitted for ISSUE-182:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/notitle_annotations

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific ones in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by February 16th, 2012, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329