Re: HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda for 6 December at 16:00Z for 60 minutes

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 17:08:31 +0100, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
wrote:

> agenda+ Longdesc Extension Update
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-proposals/raw-file/b63325998cc1/longdesc1/longdesc.html

Basically we need to agree as a group on a response to each point raised
in objections (unless they are pure process).

I will work to split the points up, and hope to have a summary of things
that I think don't require a substantive technical response before the
meeting.

There are technical responses in my emails in the thread - primarily
>http://www.w3.org/mid/op.wohfbujzy3oazb@dhcp-216-67-wifi.yandex.net>
which I hope people have read - this is the only objection to publishing.

There are people who think we could do something different/better/etc.
They include me. That isn't being suggested as a reason not to let this
spec advance to First Public Working Draft except in the case of Matt's
objection.

cheers

Chaals