Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-201: canvas-fallback by Amicable Resolution

On 08/22/2012 09:07 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On 08/02/2012 04:06 PM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> In regards to the text in question I am prepared to withdraw my change
>> proposal in favour of Teds.
>
> This leaves only one active Change Proposal on this issue:
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/index.php?title=User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-201&oldid=13386
>

> At the current time, the chairs are issuing a call for consensus on this
> proposal.  If anybody would like to raise an objection during
> this time, we will require them to accompany their objection with a
> concrete and complete change proposal.
>
> If no objections are raised to this call by August 30th, 2012, we will
> direct the editors to make the proposed change, and will only consider
> subsequently reopening this issue based on new information and a
> complete change proposal based on the spec's contents as it exists after
> this change is applied.

With no remaining active objections (the one objection that was raised
was withdrawn), this call passes.

Bug 13176 will be reopened and marked as WGDecision.  Once the editors
have made this change, Issue 201 will be CLOSED.

- Sam Ruby