Re: 48-Hour Consensus Call: Issue-204 Change Proposal

Wow, this is quite a list of concerns. We will do our best to consider
these during our TF teleconference. However, I'm eager to tell you that
we'd far rather discuss your concerns with you present. Any chance you
can join the teleconference?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200