Re: Issue 204 proposal

On 04/23/2012 09:27 AM, Matthew Turvey wrote:
> On 20 April 2012 22:52, Cynthia Shelly<cyns@microsoft.com>  wrote:
>> Edward, Matt, Jonas,
>>
>> I’ve created a CP for issue 204 which I think includes the arguments from
>> both your CP and Laura Carlson’s.  We’ve been discussing this in the
>> accessibility TF for the last couple of days, and I’d very much like your
>> feedback.  My hope is that we can come to a single CP that address
>> everyone’s concerns, and that you can withdraw yours.
>>
>> Here is my CP:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Correct_Hidden_Attribute_Section_v2
>
> Wouldn't it be easier to just go straight to a Call For Consensus on Jonas' CP?
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/AllowAriaReferHidden

A more general form of that question, addressed to everybody in general,
and Cynthia and Matthew in particular.

If, at the end of the day, we have two proposals left, and we were to go
to survey on those two remaining proposals, would you be intending to
state an objection to one of those proposals in the survey?

If we end up with a proposal that nobody is willing to object to, then
we can skip the survey step.

> -Matt

- Sam Ruby