Re: 48-Hour Consensus Call: ARIA-DescribedAT & Longdesc

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:55:01 +0200, Leif Halvard Silli
<xn--mlform-iua@målform.no> wrote:

> Charles McCathieNevile, Tue, 03 Apr 2012 14:29:20 +0200:
>> The best native browser implementation of this was the "not all that
>> great" iCab version, which changed the cursor
>
> Why past tense? ;-D The not all that great continues to be offered ...
> for PPC and Intel, for legacy OSX and latest version OSX ...

Because I was describing things that had been done. It may have been
superseded and I don't know.

> But the best native AT implementation, however, is probably in Firefox.
> Credit where credit is due.

/me didn't want to judge that. But indeed, congratulations to everyone who
does it well.

cheers

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan noen norsk