Re: Minutes: HTML-A11y TF telecon, 8th September 2011

Hi, Laura:

Laura Carlson writes:
> Hi Janina, Léonie, Judy, John, and all,
>
>  From the minutes:
>
> > janina: we can ask that laura incorporate it into the change proposal supporting the changes for longdesc
> >
> > Leonie: Yup!
> >
> > Janina: we do not want to lose the comments from the Association of American publishers
> >
> > Janina: we would ask laura to ask that this be referenced in the change proposal
> >
> > Judy: I support this
> [snip]
> >  JF: I would support Laura linking to it
>
> I agree, this is a good idea. I added a "Comments to HTML Working
> Group in Support of longdesc" [1] section to the reinstate longdesc
> Change Proposal [2] and linked the comments from the Association of
> American Publishers (AAP), Digital Image and Graphic Resources for
> Accessible Materials Center (DIAGRAM), and the HTML-A11Y Task Force
> resolution.

Thanks, Laura.

Let me also note that I asked about this on the WG telecon. Maciej
agreed that this was the best way to preserve the commentary recieved,
because the bug, itself, will be closed as the reconsideration process moves
forward.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200