RE: [media] issue-152: documents for further discussion

All,

I've added a new issue "8 Support for multiple metadata track types" to the Media TextTrack Issues wiki page http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_TextTrack_Issues. The issue is described, along with some implementation alternatives and a preferred implementation.

I'm very interested in all feedback on the issue and proposed alternatives. On a related note, will we be discussing all of the issues raised on this wiki page in a upcoming media subgroup call?

Thanks,
Bob Lund