Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision

Thanks for the submission. I note that the revised Change Proposal includes several identified pieces of new information. The Chairs would like to make a determination on reopening this issue soon. HTML WG members are invited to review the new information in the provided revised Change Proposal and give their comments.

Regards,
Maciej