Re: no-title CP - remarks

H Leif,

>I'm not open to act as if I agree if I don't agree: what I have said in
>the CP I can also say in a poll, and the chairs would then have to
>consider it.

Nobody is asking you, what I am asking of the group (a11y taskforce) is if
there is consensus to move ahead with the proposal i have provided or after
considereing your proposal the group thinks other wise.

naturally if the group decides they want to change their stance to one of
allowing title when alt is not present, due to the strength of the arguments
and evidence you have provided, I would definitely not agree, but would not
attempt to block forward movement on the issue.

> also remember from a subgroup comment that there was doubt wether we
>could 100% avoid the generator exception (in some form/shape). It is
>implied from your comment above that if we can't 100% the generator
>exception then we don't have any reason to ask for the generator
>exception to be reopened ...

the question is about alt/title not the generator exemption.

regards
stevef

--
with regards