Re: HomePageReader (was RE: Moving longdesc forward: Recap, updates, consensus)

Both of you are right.
Home Page Reader is not maintained now even in Japan while it still has
many active users in Japan.
The status might change in the near future, but at this point the
description in the current Change Proposal seems to be quite appropriate.

> Home Page Reader has native support of longdesc and is still used in
Japan for longdesc, even though it stopped being maintained five years
ago.

Regards,
Masatomo