RE: Moving longdesc forward: Recap, updates, consensus

John Foliot, Fri, 6 May 2011 08:18:00 -0700 (PDT):
> Geoff Freed wrote:
>> On 5/6/11 6:05 AM, "Charles McCathieNevile":
>>> On Fri, 06 May 2011 03:58:12 +0200, Leif Halvard Silli:

>>> Yes
>>
>> GF: I also agree.
>
> +1

>>> And mine is that if it's only a should we suggest that this isn't
>>> critical functionality, just a nice-to-have, which is incorrect.
>>
>> GF:
>> Ditto.
>
> +1 again.

I just want to point to the top of my reply and say that this is
already as much of a MUST as it can be, it seems to me:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011May/0129

Leif H Silli