Re: Moving longdesc forward

This is far better than what is specified for longdesc today (HTML 4). I
would add text that when the long description dialog is closed that the
user agent return the user's point of regard to the element within the
document where the user left off.

I can see this having mainstream value add implications. Examples:

- informational kiosk
- online encyclopedia

Finally, "are expected" is not particularly normative text. Should this be
musts?

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group