Re: [media] Navigation of media by content structure (Issue-163)

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we need to reply to issue-163 by 1st July for a
change request. Right now, my assessment states that HTML5 needs
nothing new to support hierarchical navigation, but it would be good
if others would review this assessment and come to the same conclusion
before the end of the deadline, so we can send an appropriate email
reply to the larger HTML WG.

Best Regards,
Silvia.