From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Paul Cotton
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:57 PM
To: public-html@w3.org
Subject: Delay in issuing surveys on existing Tracker Issues

The WG Chairs have decided to delay the issuance of ANY surveys on outstanding Tracker Issues [1] until after the close of the Last Call period on August 4.  We believe it is a higher priority for WG members to spend the remaining time until the Last Call ends working on filing any additional Last Call bugs.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada