From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:10:32 +0000
Subject: RE: CfC: Close ISSUE-134 tab-states by Amicable Resolution
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "Ian Hickson
(ian@hixie.ch)" <ian@hixie.ch>

> If no objections are raised to this call by July 12th 2011, we will direct the editor to make the proposed change.

At this time, we find that we have consensus on the following proposal
for ISSUE-134:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/tablist_and_tab_states_for_menu_and_command_elements

Bug 10831 will be REOPENED and marked as WGDecision.  Once the editor
has made the change, ISSUE-134 will be CLOSED.

/paulc
On behalf of the HTML WG Chairs

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329