RE: [text] Agenda: HTML-A11Y Text Sub-Group, 11 July 2011, 15:30Z, 90 min

Hi Judy,

Regrets for the call. Recurring conflicting commitments.

Best Regards,
Marco

-----Original Message-----
From: public-html-a11y-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-html-a11y-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Judy Brewer
Sent: 08 July 2011 22:41
To: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Subject: [text] Agenda: HTML-A11Y Text Sub-Group, 11 July 2011, 15:30Z,
90 min

Dear All,

Please find info below on our meeting time, teleconference info,
agenda, IRC info, and key URI's, for our call this Monday.

Thanks,

- Judy

** MEETING TIME:
HTML-A11Y Text Alternatives Sub-Group on 11 July at 15:30Z for 90
Minutes
Check meeting time in your time zone using Fixed Time Clock at:
<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=11&year=20
11&hour=11&min=30&sec=0&p1=43>
  8:30 AM        San Francisco -- U.S. Pacific (Daylight) Time   (UTC
-7)
11:30 AM        Boston -- U.S. Eastern (Daylight) Time  (UTC -4)
16:30 PM        London -- British (Summer) Time         (UTC +1)
17:30 PM        Paris -- Central European (Summer) Time (UTC +2)

** TELECONFERENCE INFO:
Dial Zakim bridge using either SIP or the PSTN.
PSTN: +1.617.761.6200 (This is a U.S. number).
SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
You should be prompted for a pass code; this is 2119# (a11y#)
Alternatively, bypass the Zakim prompts and SIP directly into our
teleconference.
SIP: 002119@voip.w3.org
Instructions for how to connect using SIP:
http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
Place for users to contribute additional VoIP tips:
http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP-tips

** AGENDA:
[additional links may be added in an updated agenda, as available
before meeting]

agenda+ action item check
agenda+ discussion of Josh's draft response on table summary
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Category:Table_Summary
agenda+ meta name=generator: discussion of proposed response to
latest questions
agenda+ longdesc, update on follow up to counter proposals (comments
expected)
agenda+ figcaption, discussion of draft proposal (draft expected)
agenda+ location of alt guidance (draft in progress)
agenda+ other business?
agenda+ confirm actions, timelines, next meetings; identify next
scribe; adjourn.

** IRC INFO:
- IRC server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #text.
- Zakim commands forIRC:
    61# to mute yourself
    60# to unMute yourself
    41# to raise your hand (enter speaking queue)
    40# to lower your hand (exit speaking queue)
- The system acknowledges these commands with a rapid, three-tone
confirmation.  Mobile phone users especially should use the mute
function if they don't have a mute function on their phone.  But the
hand-raising function is a good idea for anyone not using IRC.
- For more on the IRC setup and the robots we use for agenda, speaker
queuing, and posting log to the web:
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
- Gregory Rosmaita's scribing and participation tips:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet
- for RRSAgent, that captures and posts the log with special
attention to action items:
http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- for Zakim, the IRC interface to the bridge manager, that will
maintain speaker and agenda queues:
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- for a Web gateway to IRC you can use if your network administrators
forbid IRC, see:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
- for more on W3C use of IRC see: http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

** KEY URI's:
Last minutes: http://www.w3.org/2011/06/27-text-minutes.html
Background: http://www.w3.org/2011/04/14-html-a11y-minutes.html#item02
Task Force Wiki: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Main_Page
Consensus Procedures: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/consensus-procedures
Work Statement: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force.html
Dial-in Instructions:
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4691

** IRC PRE-LOADS FOR 11 July:
zakim, this will be WAI_PF(Text)
meeting: HTML A11Y Text Alternatives Sub-Group Teleconference
chair:  Judy_Brewer

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA

 To report this e-mail as Spam, please forward it to:
spam@mailcontrol.com

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.