Re: updated Drag and Drop spec in HTML5 draft

Hi Mike,

I did review the changes to the drag and drop section last year, and
the new wording addresses the accessibility concerns I raised earlier.
I left the bugs I raised open, as Everett Zufelt was also reviewing
them, but as far as I'm concerned the issue with keyboard
accessibility is resolved.

Regards,

Gez

--