From: Yosuke Funahashi <yfuna@tomo-digi.co.jp>
Date: Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Subject: HTML5 and 'Web and TV' (was Re: HTML5 Last Call May 2011 &
DASH/Adaptive Streaming
To: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, Jean-Claude Dufourd
<jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr>, Glenn Adams
<glenn@skynav.com>, Richard Maunder <rmaunder@cisco.com>
Cc: public-web-and-tv@w3.org

Hi Mark, JC, Glenn and Richard,

Thank you for your active participation.

I think most of the IG participants would also have strong concern
over the relationship between HTML5 and 'Web and TV' activity, mainly
because of the difference in timeline.

As one of the IG co-chairs, I will talk about it with other co-chairs
soon and would ask the HTML-WG chairs or W3C team about appropriate
liaison between two activities.  In the meantime please feel free to
continue the discussion but be aware of the lack of the liaison
consensus among them on this early stage.

Now co-chairs have been working hard to review the result of the
second workshop and to prepare the tools for the IG.  Please wait a
little more for the tools coming.

Thanks,
Yosuke